Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Riddle me this.

Current mood: hungry
Current music:Pon De Replay, by Rihanna


How does a fly get in a sealed package of rolls from the deli? Cuz I was looking for some bread to dip with olive oil and oregano (mmmmmm...), and I saw something moving in one of the trays of rolls.... and it was a freakin fly!! I picked it up and looked all around, but I didn't see one stinkin hole in the whole bag, so I was truly puzzled. I seriously doubt the rolls were old enough to have had the little bugger hatch inside, so I'm ruling that out... for now... ¬¬ Anyway, I told the lady behind the counter so that someone would buy those rolls and then, like.. sue Kroger or something. lol I like Kroger, thank you very much. (By the way, never EVER shop for food when you haven't eaten all day.)

Oh, good news! I got the anime series Prétear that I ordered in the mail today!! Yaaaaay! ^_^ So as if I hadn't locked myself away in the house enough before, now people are REALLY never gonna see me. Seriously, since the movie Thursday night, I hadn't gone any further than the mailbox until today's Kroger run.. and that's only cuz the milk spoiled and I'm running out of real food! Man cannot live by apple juice and Doritos alone! lol

And now I go... to feast and to watch anime - now that's what I'm talking about!

No comments: