Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valenti-whatta-huddie?

Current mood: numb


Currently Listening
Violet
By The Birthday Massacre
undefinedundefinedsee related
In spite of my Xanga page "makeover" (which I have grown to like very much actually), I have come to a decision. I'm ignoring Valentine's Day this year. Not accepting it. Not rebelling against it. Ignoring it. The only thing I'll be accepting is the idea that February 14th is just another day and has no special meaning whatsoever (except perhaps that it's the day that Music and Lyrics comes out in theaters, weee!). I'm no better or worse because of the day, and it is merely a mile marker of 9 days till my 22nd birthday. I'm not going to wear all black to mourn it or eat a whole bunch of chocolate to ward it away. I'm going to go about business as usual.

No comments: